TLH is once again very excited to host Lindystock this year on the August long weekend. Registration is OPEN and We’re happy to announce that with 4 brand new cabins at The Wolf Den we will be able to accommodate almost 70 people this year, our biggest Lindystock yet! SO that means we still have some spots left..FOR YOU! Yes YOU! 🙂
Register HERE: Lindystock registration
Each summer dancers head north to the borders of historic Algonquin Park near Huntsville, Ontario for Lindystock. Lindystock is a dance event held in a wilderness setting with the comforts of a lodge, bunkhouses and so much more. Food, beds, bedding, kitchen, indoor and outdoor bathrooms and showers, kitchen, lounge and sauna will await you when you return from hiking, canoeing, swimming and of course dancing. And bring your instruments and talents for the Variety show and nightly campfires.
This year Lindystock will be held from Friday, July 31 to Monday, August 3rd and will again be held at the Wolf Den Hostel, just a few kilometres west of Algonquin Park and adjacent to the Oxtongue River. The Wolf Den is also only one kilometer from Algonquin Outfitters and a 15 walk to scenic Ragged Falls. The Wolf Den attracts visitors from around the world who want the convenience and comfort of a rustic lodge and bunkhouses after exploring the natural beauty of the area. See more about the Wolf Den and related links at the Wolf Den website.
Here’s a few things you need to know to make the registration process as smooth as possible.
First off, here’s the info we will need:
- Your personal info (name, address, contact info, etc.)
- Your approximate arrival and departure time. This helps us plan meals and accommodations accordingly. Note that we ask no one arrive earlier than noon on Friday. Everyone also needs to be offsite by about 1 pm on the Monday.
- Your emergency contact information.
- Your diet type (meat, vegetarian or vegan), and any food allergies and/or dietary restrictions you may have.
- Your accommodation preference – main lodge, outer lodge/cabin or in a tent. We try our best to accommodate everyones preference for this but we cannot make any guarantees based on space and bunk restrictions.
- The names of people you’d like to share a bed and/or room with. Again, no guarantees but we’ll try our best.
- We ask that everyone volunteer for a meal shift over the weekend so please let us know your preference of breakfast, lunch or supper and we’ll try our best to make sure you get the shift you want.
- Please let us know if you would like to DJ at any point over the weekend. This can be quick shift or a full on DJ set or two. You’re also welcome to play just about any kind of music you’d like. If you select this option our DJ coordinator will be in touch with you to make arrangements.
- Finally, there’s a waiver you have to agree to before you can register.
IMPORTANT payment info – we only accept credit card or debit card payments for registration and you must pay in full for your registration to be completed. We no longer accept cash or cheque payments for Lindystock.
For carpooling we suggest you post on the Facebook event page if you’re looking for a ride or have room in your vehicle for others.
That’s about it. If you have any questions or concerns please email us at email@example.com. Hope to see you all at Lindystock this year!