Lindystock is right around the corner! In order to prepare yourselves for the best possible weekend, here are some things to remember:
Mother nature will smile on us favorably for part of the weekend. Make sure to bring your swim suits and sunscreen for those sunny periods. Sunday looks to be warm with little chance of rain. Frisbees, balls, croquet sets, and anything else outdoorsy are recommended.
On Saturday we will be getting some rain though, so be sure to pack an umbrella, poncho, or rubber boots. Board games, card games,books, and any other indoor activities you wish to bring along are highly encouraged.
Your meals will be provided on Saturday and Sunday (see the website for a list of meals). Bring along your favourite snacks though. A water bottle is also a good idea so you can keep hydrated. Also make sure to bring your own ample supply of BEvERages.
If you have sever allergies or serious medical conditions, make sure to bring a medic bracelet, epi pen, or any other necessary equipment.
It can get cold at night, so make sure to bring a warm enough sleeping bag/blanket. Make sure your tent is waterproof. For those in the dorm rooms, make sure that you bring a sleeping bag/blankets as well as a pillow.
• Here is a suggested list of things to bring:
• A tent with rain protection (not required if booking a bunk)
• Air mattress (not required if booking a bunk)
• Sleeping bag
• Mosquito Repellant
• Sun screen
• bio-degradable soap/shampoo
• Games – both indoor and outdoor
• Bathing suit
• Cool clothes for day time
• Warm clothes in case it gets cold in the evenings
• Snacks for in between meals (all meals except Friday dinner are included)
• Shoes for hiking on the property that you don’t mind getting muddy (it’s a 10 minute walk to the ponds)
• Ear plugs (especially if you are in the bunk accommodation)
• Towels for swimming and bathing
• And most importantly – your dance shoes!