Event: Join us (Toronto Lindy Hop) on May 18th for a fun Social day on the Toronto Island.
Activities will include (but not limited to): picnic, outdoor activities, board games, music jams and maybe even a campfire!
Post by Ani Novshadian
The island is one of my absolute favourite places in Toronto, and is full of so many great memories from both my childhood and as an adult. It’s 15 minutes from downtown but feels like you’re in a whole different peaceful world, surrounded by nature and water. Whether you live in Toronto or are just visiting, I think everyone should spend time on the Toronto Island and here’s why:
1. It’s just a quick ferry ride away from downtown Toronto
2. With beaches everywhere you go
3. There’s always something interesting to see
4. And fun trees to climb!
5. It’s a great place to ride your bike
6. And a great place to practice your swinging!
7. Or to catch a beautiful view of the sunset
8. Campfire! …need I say more?
9. See the breathtaking view of the Toronto skyline at night
10. It’s the perfect way to spend a day with friends!
So join us on May 18th on the Toronto Islands, It will be a blast! (FB invite)